Naturally we are forced to study a lot in order to achieve careers that we wish for, in order to be referred as smart and we get ourselves not having time for other things. But what if we are able to learn more with a less study?
Learn More, Study Less cannot promise to double your IQ, but it will give you the tips, tactics and strategies that smart people use to learn and get away with so little study and also borrow those tips and tactics and use the to be able to understand those hard subjects that you seem not to be getting the concept.
The writer is a enough testimony of how the book is very effective. He has been able to achieve the following:
- Performed in his university final exam with little studying.
- Become first in an advanced inter-province chemistry exam.an exam he had no idea he was to undertake it until 5 minutes before the paper.
- He has been able to read over 70 books in a year. He has been able to balance school work, business and international trips an still score an average of A.
- Sat for national exams on courses he had never done and still scored in the top three percentiles.
A normal person who takes long to study I am pretty sure he cannot take such risks but with Learn More, Study Less it is so possible just give it a try and you will see how it do wonders for you.
It is possible to learn more by studying less through a strategy known as holistic learning. Holistic learning is mainly an opposite of repetitive learning, a behavior many learners tend to have. It is also known as rote memorization. Rote memorization causes you to read over and over again and get the information sticking in the head which sometimes it may be useless because you may end up forgetting everything once you enter the exam room.
With holistic learning you don’t have to keep memorizing the content you learn by making connections between ideas. The brain also works through such coordination therefore it will be much easier to remember things whenever you are asked a question because you can at least get the concept being asked quickly.
Features of Learn More, Study Less
- The Learn More, Study Less eBook has a total of 228 pages
- Has six worksheets to take you through from learning theory to putting it into practice in implementing ideas.
- Has a 38 page Case Study Manual where you are given a step by step guide on learning from six different of learners who successfully applied the ideas from this eBook including:
- How a student rose from failing in mathematics and chemistry to scoring 85% by just using one technique.
- How another learner used the tactics in the eBook to ace a professional designation exam by studying for it one month less of the required time.
- How another learner reduced 75% of his study time while still scoring good grades.
- The eBook also has audio interviews from three experts and are accompanied with notes. From the experts you will learn:
- Liam, a teacher and an owner of a tutor company, who himself went from scoring B’s and C’s to straight A+’S . He shares how such a turnaround is so possible.
- Kalid , the founder of BetterExplained.Com, sharing how he’s able to create obvious explanations for all advanced mathematics and science courses
- Benny, an octolingual polyglot, shares how he recently became fluent in German in just three months.
The eBook comes with full 12 class modules in the course showing you how to:
- Read with some speed
- Remember vocabulary words without rote memorization.
- Use holistic learning to study for your exams.
- Set goals you are certain you will achieve.
- Divide a course into sections to know the exact tactics you will use in acing the exam.
- Use mental images to understand the concepts behind math, physics and chemistry on the first time.
- Get short notes so you can learn for a lesser time.
- Create metaphors that will enable you to easily remember what you have read or learnt.
- Learn more and study less with 6 hours of step by step instruction
Pros of Learn More, Study Less
- The eBook is easy to read and understand the concept
- The book is cost effective considering the package you get
- With it you will be able to learn how to cover a lot of reading in less time
- Your results will improve to better grades.
Why do you still want to keep on studying 24/7 and eventually overwork your brain? Learn more, study less has the capability of catering for all that and gives you the tips of just reading a little but learn alot and do extremely well in your exams. If you are a student its high time you get this eBook.
|Product Name:||Learn More, Study Less|
|Access:||Immediately After Purchase|
|Our Review Score:||8.8/10|