Find Your Focus is a set of video tutorials that show anyone the small changes to make in the way one approaches work, which will reprogram one to experience work as play. It also includes MP3s, PDF transcripts, and step by step worksheets that take you by the hand and walk you through exactly what you need to do step by step. The author calls these a system containing everything you need to know to rid yourself of procrastination, get more done in less time, and experience blissful productivity every single day.
THE NARRATOR/CREATOR OF CONTENT
The narrator Zach Browman is a former procrastinator. He was born a smart person and as time went by he thought that smart people will always end up being successful in life. But that was not an assured life trend. For him, despite being an intelligent person he felt like a loser, simply because he couldn’t get things done.
Eventually, one day he made a surprising discovery that totally eliminated his desire to procrastinate, and drastically changed him into a doer who could get things done very quickly. I mean real quick! In fact, he established his first online business in 90 days! That enabled him to earn much more than he was earning from his former job.
And when he had transformed, the wife asked him what had happened to him, out of surprise. Something was different! Yet this new focus he had did not require discipline, willpower or time management skills to maintain. What! I think you got surprised. I have not made any typing error. Whatever I have just written is very true. He discovered a way to trick his brain to get things done quickly without his usual fear and resistance.
And now he even enjoys doing things he used to avoid doing before. He started enjoying working, something that initially could not appear in the list of his favorite vocabularies. In fact I tend to think that he had torn the page that contained the word “work” and its related vocabularies from his dictionary. If he had, then am sure he would look for all means to perfectly replace the page in his dictionary right after his scientific discovery.
His discovery has enabled him to have enough time for work and enough time to spend with the family. The discovery is nothing from the moon as you could perhaps be thinking. They are obvious things, relative to what the biblical King Solomon, the wisest man to ever live on earth said. He said, “There is nothing new under the sun.”
In this system you will discover:
- The psychology of procrastination, and how the way you think keeps you stuck in the procrastination trap, unable to escape.
- The 30-second ‘2 doors techniques.
- The focus magnet technique.
- How to create focus associations.
- Why email and social networking are so good at stealing tour attention.
- Ways to eliminate the self-doubt that is holding you back from making good decisions and finishing the tasks that will propel you to new heights of success.
- The mental trick for knowing when ‘good enough is good enough’.
And much more…
EFFECTS OF THE METHOD
Upon sharing his discovery with some people who needed his help, he got the following responses:
- “Thanks Zack. I’ve gotten more done in the past week than I have the whole year.”- Scott McGillivray, an entrepreneur.
- “It has literally changed my life. I’ve been applying it for a few weeks, and I’ve already had the most productive summer of my life. I’ve lost 35 pounds, read every book on my summer reading list, and finished several projects I’ve been avoiding for a while. I even found time to party, date a girl, and hang out with friends—all guilt-free. I can’t even describe how much happy this all makes me.”-A student from the University of Massachusetts.
- “Before… when I was doing work I felt like I was doing it 80% of the way. And when I was out socializing, l was only there 80% too… The two activities bled into each other and I was never really present. It’s only been a week but I already feel a massive shift in the level of enjoyment I feel when am working and when am out having fun….
I can honestly say that the past few days have been the most productive I’ve ever had.”- Another beneficiary of the discovery.
It is built specifically for a person who is busy and wants this to flow with the way they live their lives.
PURPOSE OF THE SYSTEM
He does not want any other person to go through what he went through.
He found that more people wanted this information than be had hours in the day to show it to them.
Are you wasting the one thing that you can never get back?- Your time. Do you like postponing the most important things and first consider tackling the less valuable things instead? If you do, then you are ‘a procrastinator’ and that needs to change as soon as possible. If you are one I highly recommend this system in whichever format you would like among the three available formats. It could be the only thing you need in order to change your life.
Grab yours now and experience a great difference in your life.
|Product Name:||Find Your Focus|
|Access:||Immediately After Purchase|
|Our Review Score:||9.3/10|