Smoking is a global problem that affects many people not just the smokers alone. Studies suggest that even passive smokers are risk of lung diseases that are often associated with cigarette smoking. Smoking of cigarettes is a very addictive practice and it usually takes some time before can be able to quit it forever. You have to bear in mind that even after you quit smoking it may take you ten years or even more for your lungs to get healthy again. This is a very long time for a person to live with lungs that are already damaged. The good news however is that of a program that has been created that will help you detoxify your longs in just a few months the program is called the complete lung detoxification guide.
So what is the complete lung detoxification guide all about?
The complete lung detoxification guide is a program that was conceived to help people who have quit smoking to cleanse their lungs so that their lungs can get back healthy. Smoking usually introduces toxic chemicals in a person’s lungs even tar from cigarettes usually gets trapped in the lungs making it difficult for the affected persons to even breathe comfortably. With these kinds of conditions your chances of developing lung cancer also increases.
Who created this program?
The complete lung detoxification guide is a brainchild of William Reynolds and Mark Freeman who are accomplished biologists. They are also experts when it comes to western and eastern medicine and it is this expertise that they used to come up with this revolutionary product that is now helping thousands of people around the world.
What are some of the things that smoking does to you that the program reveals to users?
- Smoking is blamed for increasing the levels of cholesterol in the body.
- People who smoke have got their arteries hardened.
- When you smoke your blood clotting is increased.
- Smoking is known to cause low blood sugar.
- When you smoke you will suffer from irritation in the nasal passages, throat and also lungs.
- Smoke may lead you to emphasema.
- Smoking is known to destroy the fine hairs that are found in your respiratory tract responsible for protecting you from infection.
- Smoking also causes your nose to excrete excessive mucus.
- Smoking leads to the release of stress hormones.
- Smoking chokes blood vessels.
- Those who smoke have their heart rate raised and so is their blood pressure too.
- When you smoke the oxygen levels in your blood is greatly reduced.
- Smoking increases the level of carbon monoxide in your blood.
- Excessive smoking kills your nerve cells.
- Smoking exposes you to the poisonous metal called cadmium.
- Smoking is suspected to cause depression.
- When you smoke your lungs are blackened with tar deposits.
How will the complete detoxification guide help me?
As you know that it may take several years after someone has stopped smoking to reverse the damage that smoking caused in their lungs. Health experts agree that with lung detox people can be able to speed up the process of repairing their damaged lungs. This guide basically offers you a solution that will help you in detoxifying your damaged lungs.
The guide also offers help to those who have not quit smoking to quit the habit effectively and goes ahead to provide them with tips they can use to clean their lungs.
What is contained in the guide?
The guide has got four eBooks which have all the important information that you need that will help you detoxify your lungs and also help you stop smoking.
- In the first book you will find an action plan which details all the natural therapies that will help free you from the mental and physical dependency on cigarettes. In this first book you will discover about the vitamin that will help control the nicotine withdrawal symptoms and at the same time cleansing your lungs.
- The second book basically talks about the kinds of foods and supplements which will help to clean and repair your lungs and also boost your immunity. Recommendations for natural therapies aimed at improving your lung health are also discussed in the second book.
- The third book talks about how you can reduce stress because it is one of the causes for some people to smoke.
- The fourth book reveals to you the truth about lung health and how it cannot just be cured by a single pill. You will be taken through physical aspects of detoxification together with psychology of your mind.
|Product Name:||The Complete Lung Detoxification Guide|
|Access:||Immediately After Purchase|
|Our Review Score:||9.3/10|